|“||Join in the fun!||”|
–Mosh from the Mega Metropolis series.
Mosh is the 1st Gogo in Series 1, and the first character to be introduced in the modern series. With his large smile and friendly appearance, Mosh is the most popular Gogo of the new series.
Mosh has a small white circle on his stomach, and has two small spherical horns coming out of his head. He is shown smiling hard.
Mosh is shown to be kind and friendly, going out of his way to help others. He is widely respected by the other Gogos. Mosh is shown to be friends with Angiru, and they both introduced the concept of the Mega Gogos to readers. Mosh has also introduced to the readers the Pods in the series, and he is prone to break the fourth wall several times in this series.
Mosh retains his friendly personality from the Mega Metropolis series. In the comic Hot and Cold Running Gogo's, he was shown to be very clumsy causing accidents whenever he tries to help.
Super Kind. All the Gogo's want to be friends with Mosh.
- Ability: Magic Smile
- Favourite Game: K.O.
- Mosh serves as the mascot of the modern series.
- Mosh's name comes from the term "moshing", where people dance to rock music in a violent and aggressive manner.
- Additionally, his Urban Toys name, Bugui, roughly translates to "boogie" from Spanish.
- There were two different designs of Mosh throughout Series 1; one with thicker eyes and another with thinner eyes. The thinner eyes variant was introduced in later packs.
- Mosh is the first Gogo to be introduced in the modern series.
- Mosh was available in the Mega Metropolis in a miniture form. It has been said he was an unreleased character, and was additionally seen on flyers promoting the aforementioned series.
- Mosh is the most famous Gogo in the modern series, and he has been made in many forms including an evolution form, a Mega Metropolis form, a Superstar version, and a Gold Collector's Tin variant.
Artwork and prints
Rarest / Unreleased Variets
Following the release of the Explorer series in April 2009, British toy shop The Entertainer in Kingston upon Thames held a "swap day", where every swapper received a special Laser Mosh. Only a few have been seen online.
Mini Mosh is presumed to be an unreleased Gogo from the Mega Metropolis series. As the name suggest
he is Mosh, but he is the height of a Mini Gogo.
- This can be evidence that it was planned for Series 1 Gogo's to be miniature sized for the series alongside Evolution.
- He appears on the flyer for the MegaMetropolis series, and additionally appears on Mega Metropolis website that could be accessed via the Wayback Machine .