FANDOM

Funky Fighters

Admin
  • I live in Las Vegas
  • I was born on November 13
  • I am Male
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • tell em the tea brudda osas

    what wit the blm girl problem

      Loading editor
  • Just wanted to say hi.

      Loading editor
  • what happened with the reddit post i made

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • please dont man i will let u buy the next tola listing like cmon my guy were friends rigth my fav gogos are tols

      Loading editor
    • the shippins to pricey, probably wont buy them unless the price goes down to a lower price which probably wont happen.

        Loading editor
    • Funky Fighters wrote:
      the shippins to pricey, probably wont buy them unless the price goes down to a lower price which probably wont happen.

      thanks funky you are the man

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  •   Loading editor
    • not really beef, seems like you're both fooling around. Also odd to say anime sucks, because it is such a diverse category, you cannot judge one by all, they are all different. Perhaps he has only seen the bad stuff or the 'weeaboo' fandom may have soured his outlook on it, don't blame him.

        Loading editor
    • Infantisland wrote:
      not really beef, seems like you're both fooling around. Also odd to say anime sucks, because it is such a diverse category, you cannot judge one by all, they are all different. Perhaps he has only seen the bad stuff or the 'weeaboo' fandom may have soured his outlook on it, don't blame him.

      fine u caught me we just joking roun

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • yo can u put the porfile pic of this channel on the wiki cus i cant see it cus its blocked https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBq_48LKWHNZLYaJMDrPjeg

      Loading editor
    • View all 7 replies
    • Akayoyo55 wrote:
      Funky Fighters wrote:
      I need so much context
      So Long story short i after i left i made a superlong comic on some gogos its a 5 part comic tht i will be done soon but i need some photos of some confused comic girl so i was on the metro looking for photos and found this on my phone then i looked it up on my computer so i could download it then POOF Blocked So Im asking You To Be Host But then i asked my friend on discord app to change his yt porfile pic to that so he could download it and give it to me but he said PAY ME IN CASHAPP so i asked you and you did it for Free PROBLEM SOLVING!!!

      ok then

        Loading editor
    • Funky Fighters wrote:
      Akayoyo55 wrote:
      Funky Fighters wrote:
      I need so much context
      So Long story short i after i left i made a superlong comic on some gogos its a 5 part comic tht i will be done soon but i need some photos of some confused comic girl so i was on the metro looking for photos and found this on my phone then i looked it up on my computer so i could download it then POOF Blocked So Im asking You To Be Host But then i asked my friend on discord app to change his yt porfile pic to that so he could download it and give it to me but he said PAY ME IN CASHAPP so i asked you and you did it for Free PROBLEM SOLVING!!!
      ok then

      u said u want context

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • My Brother Fell Down The StairCase And Broke His Clavicle And He is Crying There Is A Beep Boop Hospital Car Outside Rn My Mom is Crying And Every  Body Is Sad So i Will Get Almost Everything Taken Away From Me Yep And That Includes My Gogo Collection And My Computer To Cus I "APPERNTLY PUSHED HIM DOWN THE STAIRS" But I Still Get 15 Mins On My Ipad So I Will Be Uploading From FANDOM App F R I C K

      Loading editor
    Funky Fighters
    Funky Fighters closed this thread because:
    https://crazybonespedia.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:50432
    04:17, December 15, 2019
    • View all 28 replies
    • also about my profile pic I have access to computer and what do I do now?

        Loading editor
    • Alizard1308 wrote:
      oh that ok also who hype 4 bfb 15

      idc bout bfdia and bfb at all

      only BFDI

        Loading editor
  • bruh we dont talk often like back then i always had 17 Messages Bac Wen Chat Place And Stuff WAS A Thing Now I Get 2 EVERY 3 DAYS 

      Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.